BENTSEN PALM | MISSION, TX
DEL ORO | RIO PLATA | TANGLEWOOD | RETAMA VILLAGE
A MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITY
Bentsen Palm brings 4 neighborhoods together in a unique master-planned conservation community that spans 2,600 acres.
With an amazing location walking distance from 3,000 acres of state, federal, and city parks – and minutes from McAllen – Bentsen Palm has something for everyone.
The community currently includes single-family homes and multi-family homes. At completion, it will include approximately 4,500 single-family homes, 1,000 multi-family dwellings, and 300 acres of industrial/commercial/local retail facilities.
- Community center and clubhouses
- 180 acres of parks and open green space
- Wooded natural habitat
- Private nature trails
- 2 miles of Rio Grande River frontage
- Swimming pools and shade palapas
- Picnic facilities and BBQ grills
- Sports courts and ball fields
- Miles of hike and bike trails
- IDEA Public Schools’ Mission Campus – named an Exemplary Campus
- A 20-acre site for a public elementary school
- Minutes from new 75+ acre multi-use community park and athletic facility
- 3 miles from Anzalduas International Bridge for easy access to northern Mexico
- 10 minutes from Expressway 83
- Walking distance to the World Birding Center Central Visitors Facility at Bentsen-Rio
- Grande Valley State Park
- Walking distance to the North American Butterfly Association butterfly park